Affirmations are indeed Flower Words for the Soul. Positive affirmations are one of many great tools that help us to harness the power of the Universal laws. Affirmations are strong, powerful, positive statements that can benefit you. The word affirmation simply means an affirming statement and here is a perfect example by motivational author Louise L. Hay
“In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole & complete. I believe in the power far greater than I am that flows through me every moment of every day. I open myself to the wisdom within knowing that there is only One Intelligence in this Universe. Out of this One Intelligence, comes all the answers, all the solutions, all the healings, all the new creations. I trust this Power & Intelligence, knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me, and that whatever I need comes to me in the right time, space & sequence. All is well in my world”
The benefits of affirmations:
- Positive affirmations help you dive into positive thinking and change your point of attraction, and release any resistance that may be hindering the Law of Attraction principles. However, there are a few pointers that you should consider in order to get the most benefit from affirmations.
- You may know by now that the thoughts you think offer a vibration into the Universe that summons the Law of Attraction.
- When you are thinking positive thoughts, you are offering a high energy vibration that enables the manifestation of your desires. This is why a list of positive affirmations is so highly recommended for those who want to change their lives. So why don’t all people have success with the use of affirmations? As with anything, there is a way to do it and a way to do it effectively and help you attract that which you want to bring forth.
How to effectively use your list of affirmations
- The easiest way to know if you’re benefiting from affirmations is to pay attention to any shifts in your vibration. If you’re wondering how to do that, it is simple. Just notice changes in what or how you are feeling each time you write, speak, or think an affirmation. Be honest with yourself about what is going on inside of you. This makes the difference between making empty, hollow statements and actually benefiting from this activity.
- In other words, don’t limit yourself to saying words or writing them on paper — it is also important to hold mental images in your mind and to feel these emotions in your body . Your emotions are evidence of the vibration that you are offering to the Universe and what you are attracting, so pay attention to how the affirmations make you feel.
- I follow the teachings of Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Louise Hay, Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle, Joseph Campbell, Gary Zukav, Gregg Braden, James Redfield, Catherine Ponder, Rumi, Buddha and so many other inspirational and motivational healers of our time and from the past.
To watch some incredible meditation and affirmation videos, please click on the Affirmations and Videos tab in the Menu Bar.