I am a huge fan of visualization and guided mediation in order to bring about what it is that we most desire in life. I believe that dreams do come true and that we can attain that which we truly and honestly want to manifest into our life. However, in order to have those dreams come true and to attract what it is that you do want – it is important to believe in yourself, your dreams and your visions. Act as if they have already happened and then take action to attract what it is you want.
Believe it can happen
Act like it has happened
Take action to make it happen
The three things that most people usually desire are:
Visualization & Affirmation
The imagination is a person’s least utilized health resource and is a powerful self-help tool that has an intimate relationship with emotions, which are often at the root of many common health conditions. Here is a visualization affirmation to activate the law of attraction:
“I am now experiencing perfect health, abundant prosperity and complete and utter happiness. This is true because the world is full of charming people who now lovingly help me in every way. I am now coming into an innumerable company of angels. I am now living a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind. Because of my own increased health, wealth and happiness, I am now able to help others live a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind, my good – our good – is universal.”
– Catherine Ponder
Follow these 12 steps:
- Get a notebook dedicated to your goal setting.
- Make a list of your 12 most important desires in order of importance and be very specific about your goals.
- Be open and receptive to change and ask what you must change about yourself in order to achieve your goals.
- Determine the date by which you desire to achieve each goal.
- Read your goals at least three times every morning upon waking and every evening on rising.
- Really imagine yourself achieving each goal.
- Act as if you have already received.
- Accept your success as if it has already happened.
- Take positive action toward your goals. Believe that you will receive.
- Cross off your goals as they are achieved.
- Practice the law of prosperity by giving to others and you will get back tenfold.
- Get rid of what you don’t need and give to your favorite charity in order to make room for what you do want.
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination”
~ Albert Einstein
Note: This article was originally written and posted by me on April 14, 2010, but I felt that it was worth a repost as it is so relevant especially with New Year.
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or copied in any way or form.