I am a huge fan of visualization and guided mediation in order to bring about what it is that we most desire in life. I also believe that dreams do come true and that we can attain that which we truly and honestly want to manifest into our life. However, in order to have your dreams come true and to attract what it is that you do want – it is important to believe in yourself as well as your dreams and visions and then act as if they have already happened. Then it is important to take action to attract what it is you want.
Believe it can happen
Act like it has happened
Take action to make it happen
The three things that most people usually pray for are:
Guided Imagery & Visualization Technique
The imagination is a person’s least utilized health resource and is a powerful self-help tool that has an intimate relationship with emotions, which are often at the root of many common health conditions. Here is a guided imagery and visualization technique that I believe will be helpful to help you to access all that you need to attain all that you desire and want to attract into your life:
“I am now experiencing perfect health, abundant prosperity and complete and utter happiness. This is true because the world is full of charming people who now lovingly help me in every way. I am now coming into an innumerable company of angels. I am now living a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind. Because of my own increased health, wealth and happiness, I am now able to help others live a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind, my good – our good – is universal.”
– Catherine Ponder
Follow these 12 steps:
- Get a notebook. It is important to have a notebook dedicated to your goal setting program.
- Make a list of your 12 most important desires in order of importance and be very specific about your goals
- Be open and receptive to change. Pray daily to whomever you pray to. “Dear _____, what must I change about myself in order to achieve my goals?”
- Determine the date by which you desire to achieve each goal.
- Read your goals at least three times every morning upon waking and every evening on rising.
- Really imagine yourself achieving each goal.
- Accept your success as if it has already happened. Act as if you have already achieved.
- Take positive action toward your goals. Believe that you will receive.
- Keep your goals private between you and whomever you pray to.
- Cross off your goals as they are achieved.
- Practice the law of prosperity by giving to others and you will get back tenfold.
- Get rid of what you don’t need and give to your favorite charity in order to make room for what you do want.
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination” – Albert Einstein